We protect our environment
Our goal is to create sustainable tourism by protecting the environment and supporting the local economy.
We are also committed as an eco-responsible actor to understand, raise awareness and inform about the terrestrial, marine and coastal environment around us .
- We train our staff in eco-friendly gestures
- Selective sorting of yellow, green bins, glass column and collection point for used batteries and light bulbs, composting planned in 2023.
- Arvert Waste Disposal 10 minutes by car to drop off the rest or your bulky (coordinates and map at the reception)
- Limited paper printing and reuse of draft paper documents
- Presto taps (with push button) at washbasins
- Water foams at the taps of mobile homes
- Watering plantations in the morning early or evening .
- Selection of shrubs and plants with a low need for water, drip presence
- No bathing shorts at the pool
- Use of low energy bulbs
- Pool heat pump
- Campsite lights set by timer
- Air conditioning is not allowed throughout the campsite including reception
- Electrical appliances turned off in the evening
- Use of electric cart and bicycles
- No chemical weed killer used for 30 years on all camping
- Use of organic cleaning products as often as possible, white vinegar, baking soda to descale ...
- Sanitation system regularly checked to prevent leaks
- Using Silver Stone (banky clay) to clean the water line of the pool liner
You can help us protect our environment
Très bon camping !! Je le recommande on as passé un très bon
séjour en famille cet été. On y retourne en 2016. Super bien placé. A
côté de tous les commerce, de la plage (très pratique car on peut y
aller à pied ou en vélo !! Super accueil et mobil home très propre!!